REKS has announced the many contributors that will make up his anticipated third album, R.E.K.S. (Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme).
The 16-track project will feature production from Pete Rock , Nottz, Hi-Tek, and Statik Selektah. Rhyming guest spots include Styles P, Freeway and Lil Fame.
The lead single for the project is the DJ Premier-produced “25th Hour,” which has been making rounds on the internet.
R.E.K.S. (Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme) will be available March 8 through Showoff/Brick Records. The entire tracklist can be viewed below.
Tracklisting and credits for REKS “Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme”:
- “25th Hour” (produced by DJ Premier)
- “Thin Line” (produced by Pete Rock)
- “Limelight” (produced by Nottz)
- “Kill Em” (produced by Sean C & LV)
- “This Or That” (produced by Statik Selektah)
- “Why Cry” f/ Styles P (produced by The Alchemist)
- “Face Off” f/ Termanology (produced by Sha Money XL)
- “The Wonder Years” (produced by Hi Tek)
- “This Is Me” f/ DJ Corbet (produced by Mike Frey)
- “Mr. Nobody” (produced by Statik Selektah)
- “The Underdog” (produced by Blaze P)
- “U Know” f/ Freeway (produced by Hi Tek)
- “Cigarettes” f/ Lil Fame of M.O.P. & Atticabarz (produced by Fizzy Womack)
- “Mascara” (The Ugly Truth) (produced by Statik Selektah)
- “Like A Star” (produced by Statik Selektah)
- “Self Titled (produced by Statik Selektah) –bonus track