Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has an encyclopedic knowledge of boxing, and he shared some of that when he broke down this Saturday’s (November 13) Haye vs. Harrison pay-per-view.
While in the UK, Tyson sat down with Sky Sports to review not only Haye vs. Harrison, but also his career. Some interesting points to look out for.
– Tyson explains why Haye delaying the Klitschko fights is smart
– Haye vs. Holyfield at cruiserweight
– Tyson explains why Haye vs. Harrison could be a good fight
– Believes fighters today are mentally weaker due to their training habits
– His opinion on whether he should be in the Hall of Fame
– What Haye needs to work on to be beat the Klitschkos
Fans in America will have to look for online streams to watch Haye vs. Harrison. I’ve always thought that will a little polish, Tyson would make an excellent commentator. Sometimes he butchers words, but it would be no worse than the funny lines George Foreman dropped during his HBO tenure (“Beside the two fighters, the referee will be the most important man in the ring…”). I think the reason Iron Mike hasn’t gotten the call is due to the voice. Enjoy.